We did not scan Banjodoline Virtual Banjo & Mandolin VST 1.0 for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. For your own protection it's recommended to have an updated antivirus installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from soft112.com.
Banjodoline is a Virtual Banjo and Mandolin sample-based software, including a Banjolin, Octave Mandolin and Electric Mandolin fretted stringed instruments.
- Mode Selector to switch between fretted stringed instruments:
- Mandolin Tremolo (Tremolo Picking)
- Octave Mandolin
- Tremolo Octave Mandolin
- Electric Mandolin
- Multimode Filter. The use of values automatically computed by a multimode filter gives a wide range of interesting tones. Filter switch includes: LP (Low pass), HP (High pass), BP1 CSG (Band pass 1, constant skirt gain), BP2 C0PG (Band pass 2, constant 0db peak gain), Notch (Band-stop/Band-rejection) filters with adjustableResonance and Cutoff Frequencyrange extends up to Nyquist. Gain Compensation option for LP, HP and BP1 filter types.
- ADSR envelope generator. Attack, Sustain, Decay and Release parameters and several modulation targets.
- Tremolo Section:Contains a LFO (Low Frequency Oscillator)with modulation depth, frequency and offset. This creates a kind of a trembling sound.
- Affordable price and user-friendly attitude are sure to attract many enthusiasts and musicians.
- Full MIDI Automation: Complete MIDI Continuous Controller. You can use this to automate parameter changes from a sequencer, or to control your synthesizers from an external MIDI control surface.
soft112.com lists downloads from various software publishers, so if you have a question regarding a particular software contact the publisher directly. The download links for Banjodoline Virtual Banjo & Mandolin VST 1.0 are provided to you by soft112.com without any warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind, so download it at your own risk.