Banjodoline Virtual Banjo & Mandolin VST is a free trial software application from the Music Composers subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-06-16. The program can be installed on Linux, Win2000, Win7 x32, Win98, WinOther, WinVista, WinXP, Other.
Banjodoline is a Virtual Banjo and Mandolin sample-based software, including a Banjolin, Octave Mandolin and Electric Mandolin fretted stringed instruments.
- Mode Selector to switch between fretted stringed instruments:
- Mandolin Tremolo (Tremolo Picking)
- Octave Mandolin
- Tremolo Octave Mandolin
- Electric Mandolin
- Multimode Filter. The use of values automatically computed by a multimode filter gives a wide range of interesting tones. Filter switch includes: LP (Low pass), HP (High pass), BP1 CSG (Band pass 1, constant skirt gain), BP2 C0PG (Band pass 2, constant 0db peak gain), Notch (Band-stop/Band-rejection) filters with adjustableResonance and Cutoff Frequencyrange extends up to Nyquist. Gain Compensation option for LP, HP and BP1 filter types.
- ADSR envelope generator. Attack, Sustain, Decay and Release parameters and several modulation targets.
- Tremolo Section:Contains a LFO (Low Frequency Oscillator)with modulation depth, frequency and offset. This creates a kind of a trembling sound.
- Affordable price and user-friendly attitude are sure to attract many enthusiasts and musicians.
- Full MIDI Automation: Complete MIDI Continuous Controller. You can use this to automate parameter changes from a sequencer, or to control your synthesizers from an external MIDI control surface.
Banjodoline Virtual Banjo & Mandolin VST (version 1.0) has a file size of 7.64 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 273 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.